Amid the emergence of wearable technology, personalized mobile apps and disruptive business models, fitness entrepreneurs must rise to the challenge and compete on the highest level of innovation.
The industry has made a clear pivot toward proactive, customized care with a focus on preventing lifestyle disease rather than simply reacting once it arises. Clinicians, therapists, gym owners, tech engineers, and creative professionals with a passion for healthy living can utilize these workshops to evaluate consumer demand, formulate new ideas, and position themselves for breakout success.
Introducing a health & fitness track focused on the industry’s current entrepreneurial landscape.
Songbird Agency’s featured educational events at Tampa Bay Startup Week:
- Growth & Gap: Opportunities for Entrepreneurship in the Fitness Industry, a keynote delivered by Dr Buckley. Learn more about this event and read some event teasers by Dr Buckley himself. **Daniel’s blog here
- The Emergence of the New Fitness Landscape: A Panel's Response to the Change, a discussion moderated by Dr Buckley of Peerfit with local industry leaders. Read more about this event and its panelists. **Blog about this event and panelists
- Facebook for Fitness Brands: An ROI Focused Workshop with Tips on Photography, Storytelling and Advertising, a keynote provided by Songbird’s very own, Matt Ashwood.
- Photography for the Fitness Industry: A Hands-on Workshop with Tampa's Premier Fitness Photographer, an on-site workshop facilitated by Songbird’s lead photographer, Steven Le, in collaboration with Peerfit & True Grit Fitness.
Songbird is also helping to supercharge Tampa Bay Startup Week’s Entrepreneur’s Toolbox track, sponsored by Tampa Bay Wave:
- Demystifying the Buyer Persona: How to Know Your Customers, a workshop delivered by Jonah Story, Songbird Agency’s Founder.
- The Content Canvas: A Tool for Creating Killer Content, also delivered by Jonah Story immediately after his workshop on buyer personas.
Read more on both of these high value events intended to deliver fundamental marketing practices and equip Tampa Bay entrepreneurs with agency-level tools and workflows.
As if that wasn’t enough, Songbird Agency is providing multiple fitness events throughout the week.
Being an entrepreneur or busy professional can quickly lead to unwanted ailments, fatigue, weight gain and BURNOUT! For years, corporate wellness programs have proved how much more effective and efficient a workforce is with the added dose of daily physical activity and ongoing physical care. For this reason, we aren’t just offering ways to exercise your mind, but also ways to positively impact your physical body!